From Tranzman Documentation
2.0 Tranzman Release [Beta]
- Redesigned Web Frontend.
- New Features:-
- Media Import / Recovery without Catalog
- Pre-Migration Assessments / Plans / Environment Config for (Catman Assessment, and NetBackup to NetBackup migrations).
- Migration Lifecycle Reports
- Automatic Disk Layout.
- Automatic Image Duplication
- New Origin Support:-
- Data Protector
- Security Updates.
1.0 Tranzman Release
- Introduction of Command line shell based on clish-0.7.3
- Changes to remove MHVTL, and replace with Disk based storage shared using SMB and NFS
- TSM Readers and NBU Writers written in CPP to improve performance.
- Postgres Database updated to 9.6
0.1 Initial Prototype
- Written in Perl and Python.
- Demonstrated migration of NetBackup to NetBackup
- Demonstrated migration of Linux and Windows File system data protected in TSM being recovered through NetBackup.
- Based on Perl Dancer Used for Web Front End,
- Centos 6.8 OS, minimal install.
- MHVTL providing the VTL connectivity